Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Thoughts: You are Worth the Wait


We are worth the wait.
We are worth a covenant blessed by God.
We are worth an enduring love.
His death made us worthy.

I wish I could download this into every woman’s heart.  And hit replay when an urge to resist God’s word rises up. But I cannot, all I can simply do is: encourage, remind, and shine the light that is infused within me.

And I will continue to encourage, remind, and shine the light has been infused within me, because I know someone was standing on the sidelines of my life doing the same.

So I am here, taking a stand for you…for me…for them.  Raising my voice and letting you know that sex was & is created for marriage. Letting your know that your past doesn’t prevent you from beginning again, and your failures/mistakes will not blot you out of existence.  I know…

People may think I’m overly super spiritual, stuck in the old days, or naïve, and that’s fine.  But I will not let that stifle my voice.  I will continue to stand amongst the advocators of pre-martial sex, even if I look like an outcast, and share my belief and what grips my heart. 

Whether you join me or not I will stand.
Whether you laugh at me or not I will stand.
Whether you think I’m crazy or not I will stand.

I know not everyone will agree to a lifestyle such as this, just as everyone will not pick up their cross and follow Christ. But for the ones that are, for the ones that will, and for the ones that are willing, I am here. I am here to encourage, to remind, and to radiate Christ’s light.

You are worth the wait.
You are worth a covenant blessed by God.
You are worth an enduring love.
His death made you worthy.

You are not alone…we stand together.

No comments:

Post a Comment