Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I Finally Did It!



Hello everyone! I’ve been wanting to create a blog for the longest and I finally created one! Writing is a big part of my Christian journey; it helps me to reflect, relieve stress, and most importantly grow closer to God.  I am able to talk to God, and also spend time studying his word when I want to find scriptural support. It also helps me to apply what I read, during my study times, to everyday life.  Since my writing helps me on my journey I want to share with all of you in hopes that it might help you as well!! I look forward to writing and marveling at the love of Christ with you! Please check out the “About Wings” section for more information!


Talk to you soon!! Remember: Christ loves you like crazy!

**Posts will be forthcoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment